Dr. Jason Schwartz graduated from Nova Southeastern University College of Optometry in 1997. During his education, he externed at the prestigious Bascom Palmer Eye Institute in Miami. Dr. Schwartz has been practicing in Fort Lauderdale for over ten years, specializing in family eye care, and ocular disease. He enjoys hockey, travel, and coaching his kids’ sports teams in his free time. He has three children.
We have been providing quality eye care services inside of Clearsight Opticians since 2001. We utilize state-of-the-art technology with a friendly, caring touch to provide the best eye care possible for our patients.
Services we provide:
- Routine Eye Examinations
- Contact Lenses (specializing in hard to fit cases)
- Treatment of Eye Disease and Injury
- Glaucoma Care
- Diabetic Eye Care
- Emergency Eye Care (foreign bodies, injuries)
- LASIK Co-Management
We are providers for the following insurance plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (PPO’s) -Davis Vision
- Medicare Part B (No HMO’s) -EyeMed
- United Healthcare
- Cigna (PPO and Open Access Plus)
Please call us at 954-467-6227 to schedule an appointment.